This is so easy, I’m not even sure I can call it a recipe and still respect myself.
July 5, 2012 Leave a comment
Remember thin crust pizza dough?
Remember Teeny Tiny Taco Topping?
Wanna know a really quick meatless Friday dinner that won’t heat up your kitchen?
- Have a stash of Teeny Tiny Taco Topping in your fridge.
- Mix up a batch of thin crust pizza dough.
- Heat your grill as hot as you can get it (we are spoiled brats who have a gas grill–sorry, charcoal folks).
- Throw your pizza crust onto your grill and wait five minutes.
- Flip the crust over and wait another five minutes.
- Bring flame-kissed crust inside and sprinkle it with cheddar cheese while it’s still warm (vegans–skip this step).
- Cut crust into squares and top with Teeny Tiny Taco Topping. So quick, so easy, so not draining the cool out of your kitchen on a ninety-something day.